Name and address of the person responsible
This is a translation of a German text. In case of doubt, the German version shall prevail.
The “person responsible” within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other provisions of data protection law is:
Hermann Träxler GmbH
Herr Michael Träxler
Am Flurgraben 16 – 20
Telefonnummer +49 (0) 6134 / 25 86 – 0
General information on data processing
Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, your personal data will only be processed to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of your personal data takes place regularly only after your consent.
An exception applies in those cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted or obligatory by statutory provisions.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
For procedures in which we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data, this takes place on the basis of the regulation in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (Datenschutzgrundverordnung – “DSGVO”).
The processing of personal data, which is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
This shall also apply to processing operations necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, this is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
Insofar as vital interests of the data subject or another natural person necessitate the processing of personal data, this is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, this shall take place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Data Deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if the European or national legislator provides this in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned provisions expires, unless further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Each time our website gets accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data will be collected:
Page visited on our domain
Information about the browser type and the version used
Used operating system of the user
The Internet service provider of the user
The IP address of the user
Date and time of access / server request
Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
These data are not combined with other data sources. The data processing is based on art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files in order to ensure the functionality of the website. The data is also used to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also substantiate our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data to provide the website, this is the case when the respective session is terminated.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection for the user.
Cookies help us to make our site more user-friendly, effective and secure.
Some cookies are "session cookies". Such cookies are deleted automatically at the end of your browser session. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser can be identified even after a page change. These remain stored on your device until you delete them yourself.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
Decisions about accepting cookies (cf. “Compliance cookie” below)
The placing of cookies, which are necessary for the exercise of electronic communication processes or the provision of certain functions requested by you (e.g. shopping cart), takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and smooth provision of our services.
Due to the so-called "Cookie-Richtlinie" (E-Privacy Directive 2002/58/EC) you will be asked by a pop-up when you visit our website whether you agree to the storage of cookies or not. The selection you made here will be saved so that you will not be asked again the next time you call it up.
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. Ourlegitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO lies also in these purposes.
PHPSESSID (so-called session cookie)
This cookie only stores your current session with respect to PHP applications, ensuring that all functions of the site based on the PHP programming language can be fully displayed.
The placing of cookies, which are necessary for the exercise of electronic communication processes or the provision of certain functions requested by you (e.g. shopping cart), takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and smooth provision of our services. This cookie is deleted immediately after your browser session is completed.
On our website you will find e-mail addresses which can be used for electronic contact. If a user makes use of this option, the personal data entered in the e-mail will be transmitted to us and stored.
The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The processing of the personal data from the e-mail serves us solely to process the establishment of contact. This is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
You have the possibility at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data or to object to this at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. In this case, all personal data stored in the course of the establishing of contact will be deleted.
Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are the data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us.
In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the person responsible:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) The recipients, respective the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this regard, criteria for determining the duration of the storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, of a right to limit the processing by the person responsible or of a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by the person responsible if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The person responsible must carry out the correction immediately.
Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the justified reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may not be processed, with the exception of their storage, without your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
Right to deletion
a) cancellation obligation
You may request the person responsible to delete the personal data concerning you immediately and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to offered services of the information society pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them pursuant to Art.. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controller processing the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested him to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which the processing is subject to under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject to or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the person responsible;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under section a) presumably makes the realisation of the objectives of such processing impossible or seriously impairs them, or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to information
If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the person responsible, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of such rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis the person responsible to be informed of such recipients.
Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another person responsible without being hindered by the person responsible to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art.. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transmitted directly by one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the person responsible.
Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art.6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling to the extent that it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of Information Society services - notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC - by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation.
Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This shall not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is authorised by Union or national legislation to which the person responsible is subject and contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
In the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to present your point of view and to contest the decision.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art.78 DSGVO.